7 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Virtual Assistant
*You Can Work From Anywhere!
By Monica L. Poe - Certified Master Virtual Assistant and Virtual Expert
Workbook **(Available with VA Coaching and Training Sessions Only)
7 Things You Need to Know Before Becoming a Virtual Assistant is a workbook that covers seven common mistakes that administrative and executive assistants
make when choosing to enter the growing field of Virtual Assistance and is designed with our Virtual Assistant Coaching Program.
Starting and running a business at times can be overwhelming. However, in order to be successful there are a few things you need to know before becoming a virtual assistant,
which will be explained in the proceeding workbook and through our VA Coaching Sessions. The program is a combination of self-study and coaching which is customized individually.
Monica a Certifed Master Virtual Assistant provides instruction on what these seven mistakes are and how to avoid making them. She also shares her knowledge and expertise
about this growing and exciting industry. Learn practical advice and strategies to help you to be a successful virtual assistant.
- Learn what financial mistakes not to make.
- Learn critical tips to be successful.
- Learn new software to increase your productivity.
- Learn valuable tools and resources.
The first section of the workbook’s layout is in question and answer
format with spaces provided for you to write down your thoughts as you
contemplate each of the seven points. The second section of the workbook
is setup into five phases designed for our five coaching call sessions to
help you toward the launch of your VA practice. There are also next step
pages that you will use during our coaching sessions. During and after
our discussion, you will write down your next steps, calls to make,
topics to research, things to organize, items to purchase if necessary
and write down your homework for the next coaching call.
The workbook also includes business templates and helpful resources
to help you with the success of your VA Practice. Once the workbook and
coaching sessions have been completed, you will be much better prepared
for what lies ahead as you start and continue your journey to become a
Workbook - $19.95
Online Ordering Instructions
- Select an item: Select an item you would like to purchase and click the add to cart button. (When you click the button, it will take you to a secure PayPal Shopping Cart Page and lists the item you just selected.)
- Done shopping: Add in your zip code for shipping & handling charges and click the update button. (The shopping cart will list your total amount with shipping and handling charges included. Skip to option #4.)
- Not Done Shopping?: If you are not done shopping, click the continue to shop button. (The message will appear saying: The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close the window? Yes or No?
Click yes and the window will close and return you to the MoPoe & Associates product page for you to select another item. Resume with option #2.)
- Pay for your items: Click the continue link on the left side under the Don't have a PayPal Account question. (The link will take you to a secure page to fill out your name, address and credit/debit card information to pay.
When finished click review order and continue to complete your order.)
To order by mail, download and fill out the PDF product order form
and mail to MoPoe & Associates, C/O Monica Poe, Virtual Business Administrator, VA Coach & Owner, P.O. Box 6855, Rock Island, IL 61201.
If you need assistance with ordering or have any questions, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (309) 786-2499.
Shipping and Handling Policy
Shipping and Handling Policy: Items will be shipped within 1 (one) to 3 (three) business days. Please make sure you list the correct shipping address where you would like your items sent.
Return Policy: All electronic media (audio cd's) are non-refundable. Guidebooks, Suggestion Books and Workbooks are 100% refundable minus shipping and handling if returned within 30 days of purchase
and in good condition.
We reserve the right to change any policies or pricing at anytime and in it's sole discretion.