Purchasing/Supply Management For Non-Profit Organizations
*Purchase Smart. Save Money!*
By TODD L. POE - Purchasing Executive, Business Strategist & Trainer
Guidebook Now Available!
Purchasing/Supply Management for Non-Profit Organizations is a course designed for Non-Profit Management Staff looking to add value through a professional function that often gets overlooked. In this introductory course, learn why this organized and dedicated professional function is needed and how it adds real value to any Non-Profit Organization.
- (I) What is the purpose of a Purchasing Department.
- (II) Creation of the value added Purchasing Department functions.
- (III) Creation of strong supplier/vendor base for the organization.
- (IV) The value of having a cost savings program.
This 30 page guidebook provides example information and direction on the implementation of Purchasing/Supply Management procedures and functions in a Non-Profit Organizational setting.
Learn how this value added function is needed to purchase materials, equipment, supplies and services for all departments, negotiate and handle complex contracts, monitor and control department activities and create company-purchasing procedures. You will also learn how to create and maintain a cost savings program.
Guidebook (30 pages) - $29.95
Online Ordering Instructions
- Select an item: Select an item you would like to purchase and click the add to cart button. (When you click the button, it will take you to a secure PayPal Shopping Cart Page and lists the item you just selected.)
- Done shopping: Add in your zip code for shipping & handling charges and click the update button. (The shopping cart will list your total amount with shipping and handling charges included. Skip to option #4.)
- Not Done Shopping?: If you are not done shopping, click the continue to shop button. (The message will appear saying: The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close the window? Yes or No? Click yes and the window will close and return you to the MoPoe & Associates product page for you to select another item. Resume with option #2.)
- Pay for your items: Click the continue link on the left side under the Donít have a PayPal Account question. (The link will take you to a secure page to fill out your name, address and credit/debit card information to pay. When finished click review order and continue to complete your order.)
To order by mail, download and fill out the PDF product order form and mail to MoPoe & Associates, C/O Todd L.Poe, Business Strategist & Trainer , P.O. Box 6855, Rock Island, IL 61201.
If you need assistance with ordering or have any questions, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (309) 786-2499.