KEEPING AND MANAGING YOUR SALES ACCOUNTS™
Who should take this training?
- If your company has ever lost a sales account, this program is for you.
How will it benefit your organization?
- This program goes hand-in-hand with your current internal sales process.
- Learn to think and speak the way the decision-maker does for long-term account success.
- Learn how to make your qoutes communicate effectively when you are not present.
- Learning this system will help you stay competitive. (Retain and grow your business.)
- Learn what the decision-maker really want and need from their suppliers.
By TODD L. POE - Purchasing Executive, Business Strategist & Trainer
"Keeping and Managing Your Sales Accounts is a one of a kind sales accounts management training program from a High level Purchasing/Supply Management Professional and Decision-Maker. Todd L. Poe, Purchasing Executive, Business Strategist and Trainer, and creator of The Resourceful Buying Network (RBN) has a unique and highly effective training system designed for Sales Directors, Sales Managers, and Sales Professionals (Sales Force).
Learn six major steps towards keeping and managing your sales accounts, all from a High Level Purchasing/Supply Management Professional and Decision-Maker.
- Learn Cost Containment Strategies and the effective use of them as a Sales Professional.
- Learn ways to avoid becoming a casualty of a company's supplier base reduction movement.
- Learn how to use an effective Decision-Makers Customer Relationship Management (DMCRM) system.
- Learn how to build a winning sales team from the decision-maker.
- Learn how to make sure that your company's internal processes are customer friendly.
- Learn how to make your quotes and literature communicate effectively to the decision-maker, executive committee, and board of directors when you are not present to speak.
This training program is customized to fit the overall needs of your organization. Training includes a customized reference book for each attendee and refresher reference materials for your ongoing continued use.